What are cookies?
Cookies are files that are stored by web servers on your computer and can be used by web pages every time you visit our website. Cookies are computer data (small text information) that are stored in the user's terminal device. Cookies usually contain the domain name of the website from which they come, the service life (duration of storage on the user's hard drive) and a unique number.
- a) adjusting the preferences of the website to the individual needs of the user, e.g. the language version of the website.
- b) creating statistics, analysis of website visits
- c) recording of the website user's session
How long is the data stored in the cookies?
Two types of cookies may be used on Kanlux SA websites:
- Session cookies remain on your device only when using Kanlux SA websites
- Permanent cookies remain on your device as long as they have a preset life time period or until you delete them.
Do we use third party cookies?
Yes, when using Kanlux SA websites, you can receive cookies from third parties such as Facebook or Google. You can find more information about these cookies on the websites of individual third parties.
How do I change my cookie settings or delete cookies?
To manage the cookies settings, select the web browser you use from the list below and follow the instructions:
What happens when I delete cookies?